Saturday, 9 September 2017

Fidget Spinner



I've been meaning to use this photo ( a selfie taken by my son and posted on Instagram) in a layout. This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is 'On Trend', so this seemed a good time to do it. Are Fidget Spinners a big craze everywhere or just in our area? They have been banned from schools. My journalling reads'Fidget Spinners 2017. Loved by kids. Despised by teachers.'

For my layout I found an image of a Fidget Spinner online and traced and cut it with my Silhouette. 


The other thing that I think is quite trendy is the faceted letters - generally the faceted look of gems etc.  These ones are Thickers and I coloured them to co-ordinate with my paper (We R Memory Keepers).

As well as Shopping Our Stash, I'd also like to enter Craft Rocket , something beginning with F (Fidget Spinner).

6 comments:

  1. Very cool page! I have not heard of a Fidget Spinner - I need to investigate! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marina, this is such a clever page! Surely a great memory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still don't know what those things are but then I'm old and no youngsters around... Great page though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute and fun idea since those fidgets are all the rage...
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not heard of a fidget spinner either but always up for learning x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son loved his fidget spinner for about 5 minutes - banned in schools here too...
    Fab layout and I love the faceted letters!
    Thanks for getting your trend on with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete