Tuesday 22 August 2017

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Back to School

This week, at City Crafter , Amy wants us to use school items on our project - eg pencils , rulers, letters.

For my DT project I made a 12 x 12 scrapbook layout, using a school photo. I used a layout from Stuck?!Sketches  to get me started.  On a kraft background I stencilled the alphabet from a Dylusions stencil. The pencils were cut from a Simple Stories paper and I used embellishments from my stash.

I hope you'll join in our challenge at CCCB - and please don't forget to check out the wonderful projects the rest of the DT have made.




I'd also like to enter the Back to School challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.








11 comments:

chrissie said...

Terrific card Marina with everything you need to go back to school

Love Chrissie xx

Mac Mable said...

Perfect layout for the 'school' theme and great sentiment too x

Jenny Hall said...

Beautiful page with fun and creative elements. I love it, Marina! Thanks for joining in this week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.

Gingin said...

Love your scrapbook page Marina! Perfect for our back to school challenge. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

Lucille K said...

Just love your layout, Marina. The stenciled numbers and cut out pencils are perfect and the cute little person to top it all off :)

Stella said...

I love the CAS design of this LO and that photo is so sweet!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a perfect back to school page. Love all the cute details! Thanks for joining Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

Tina's Crop Shop said...

What an adorable layout Marina! All the elements came together for a perfect page! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Back to School Challenge this week!

baileyrosy.com said...

Fab layout `marina and such a great idea for the back to school theme.

Marie

Laura Creates said...

Great page, love your simplified take on the design! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Ashley S said...

Cute page! Thank you for joining us at Stuck Sketches. Ashley Smith