Saturday 19 March 2016

Happy Birthday Kim


It's time to say Happy Birthday to my dear Inkspirational teammie Kim.  Kim, I hope this has made it all the way to Canada.

It's a one-layer card , using a jukebox stamp  ( a magazine freebie) , with a Hero Arts background. The sentiment is by Neat and Tangled and I also stamped the musical notes.

I've  coloured the jukebox in girly pastel colours (I was thinking Grease/Pink Ladies!) and then highlighted with several layers of Wink of Stella - but even I couldn't see the WoS in normal light. Kim, I hope you'll wiggle it under artifical light this evening to see I bothered with the glitter!

Kim , I hope you have a wonderful day.

I'd like to enter:
Craft Rocket  anything goes
QKR Stampede add a sentiment

5 comments:

chrissie said...

One layer is great and you do it so well.

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

Great one layer card Marina!

Pia S said...

What a great freebie! And what a fantastic design! Very retro in style, love it! And it being one layer (very impressed) it's perfect for overseas postage.

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous design! I LOve your colours, image and these pretty musical notes.
Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Ideal for posting.
Chrissyxx

Creations by Shirl said...

Fun card! TFS it over at Craft Rocket Challenge!