Sunday 22 February 2015

Empty Box Project #8 - Baby Layout


I went to my lovely local crop yesterday - it was a full day, but I only managed to complete one layout!

I used the sketch from The Studio Challenges.
The papers I used are by an unknown manufacturer - I think I was given them. I used a Stampin Up embossing folder on the circle and these stamps from my 'empty box project' box:
An old magazine freebie - strangely upside-down! 
Just to recap:
On New Year's day I revealed my stamping shame - a big box of unused stamps - and started my Empty Box project. My aim is to work through the box , one stamp/ stamp set at a time and see if I can use them. If I can't use them, I will dispose of them. The aim is to finish with an empty box.

As well as Studio Challenges, I'd like to join in with Another Freaking Scrappy Challemge.

6 comments:

chrissie said...

Beautiful page Marina. Love the photograph you used. Bet the box is emptying nicely.

Love Chrissie xx

Dolly B said...

gorgeous layout, such a lovely photo. Thank you for sharing at AFSC
Mary

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous page and gorgeous photo too! Your 'empty box' idea is fabulous! xxx

Pia S said...

This set would not be amongst my unused stash, there are some banner stamps there which I for certain would have used for sentiments plenty of times already. It's really interesting to see what you've got in your stash....great layout!

Anne Pennington said...

Love your layout, Marina - loving your colours and design! Thanks so much for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - hope to see you in our new challenge!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a great goal and fantastic use of that set! This is absolutely precious, and I just love the distressed look! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!