Sunday 16 June 2013

What's New Pussycat?


I made this at my local crop yesterday. These papers, Cosmo Cricket Social Club , are current faves of mine; I love the bold colours and retro feel. But I felt something was missing so I asked around at the crop to see if anyone had a cat die or punch. Luckily, someone had a brand new and unopened set of cat dies and was kind enough to let me use them! I think these 3 little cats finish the layout off.

I'd like to enter this for:
Pause, Dream, Enjoy  Make a layout
As you like it  Fave papers and why
Hiding in my Craftroom Die cuts
Heck of a Challenge Bingo -  yellow, die cut, green 

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Great layout Marina, I love the retro feel. The cats are a brilliant addition, and your title is inspired! Michelle x

Annette said...

Love that picture of the kitty, and the fab papers. Great layout.
Thank you so much for joining in with our ‘Favourite Papers’ challenge at the As You Like It Challenge.
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
ABC Christmas Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge,
Top Tip Tuesday,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stamp Fairy.

Jenscrapstoo said...

Cute images you used!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Unknown said...

Beautiful thanks for playing along at a HOAC.
Chris x