Sunday 30 June 2013

Travel Tag Team


I work in education and soon we'll all be heading off for four weeks break. I'm giving each of my team a coloured glass tea-light holder as a 'thank you for your hard work ' gift  and I made these tags to attach to the handle, message written on the back.

I cut the basic tag from some 'travel label' cards that I got in a Docrafts goody bag and didn't think I would use.  Then I added something different for each tag- a punched shape, a sticker, a picture cut from patterned paper - and inked everything with 'antique linen'. The kraft camera shape is made from a very old Sizzix Original die.

I'd like to enter :
Scrappy Frogs Summer vacation
One Stop Craft challenge Add a tag
Lexi's Creations Summer holiday
Crafty Boots Anything but square

4 comments:

chrissie said...

What a wonderful idea Marina I am sure the team will love them

Chrissie x

Blossom Cards said...

what a lovely project you have made thanks for sharing with lexis creations happy crafting to you
Rachel DT http://blossomcards.blogspot.co.uk/

Dee's Craft Room said...

Your tags look fab and what a very thoughtful gift.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Pia S said...

What a great set of tags! I've never seen that camera die before, really cool for holiday projects too!