Sunday 16 June 2013

Social Club Guy


I went to my local crop yesterday. I made a layout using Cosmo Cricket Social Club paper and decided to use some scraps to make a card.

This vintage guy was originally part of a pre-made 'element' and I  was going to use it as it came, but when I was inking the edges I managed to drop the ink pad onto it! I therefore had to cut him out and I used 3d foam to mount him onto another element - and I like this better than the original.

The sentiment is a Stampin Up stamp, and the square brads are from who knows where!

I'd like to enter this for:
Simply Create Too - Male
Tuesday Throwdown- You're the man
Crafting for all seasons - One for the guys 
Sisterhood of Crafters - Man or boy

5 comments:

Darlene said...

This is fabulous! Very masculine design and I'm sure it will be very well received!! Great job!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘One For The Boy’s’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Margaret said...

Great retro card for dad. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

Gale said...

Fab card for a male. Thanks for playing along with us at Simply Create Too in our "Father's Day/Male" challenge and we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Gale DT

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great masculine card. Thanks for playing along at CFAS for our male challenge this fortnight.
Cindy DT

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great masculine card. Thanks for playing along at CFAS for our male challenge this fortnight.
Cindy DT