Saturday 29 June 2013

Single Flower

I thought I'd enter some of the 'flowers' challenges that are on at the moment - but I ended up making a card with just one flower , so I hope I don't get disqualified! In my defence - it's a big flower - size does matter!

The flower is a digi from A Day For Daisies, which I printed onto yellow-spotted paper and cut out.  I added a sparkly flower middle, a die-cut sentiment and some gems,  and then I doodled round everything with a black pen.

I'd like to enter this for:
Out of a Hat Creations  Inspired by song with flower in title - Yellow Flower  by KT Tunstall
Digi Haven Fun with flowers
Crafty Catz Say it with Flowers
That Craft Place Flowers

6 comments:

chrissie said...

A very beautiful yellow flower Marina and a great song to chose for our challenge at Out of a Hat this week. Always lovely to have you join in with us

Have a great weekend

Love Chrissie xx

Denise@DigiHaven said...

LOL Size DOES matter ... LOL. This is a lovely CAS card and it is perfect for our Flower challenge at Digi Haven. Thank you so much for entering. Good luck to you in the drawing!

Sandra's Spot said...

Gorgeous card Marina I love the clean lines of it it goes perfectly with the song. Thanks for joining us at OOAH. Hugs Sandra X

Janet said...

Fab card Marina, love the flower to go with your song
Thanks for joining us at OOAH
Janet x

Kim said...

fabulous card, love that big daisy! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz! Kim x

PaperDaisies said...

Just love that daisy. such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina