Tuesday 11 June 2013

{Pin}spirational Challenges 61 - Steampunkish House


Here's my DT card for Pinspirational Challenges , and here's the pinspirational picture:
This week , one of our sponsors is Rick St.Dennis, and he provided the digistamp, 'The Vicarage', that I've used. 
I paper-pieced it, layer by layer, using papers from Papermania's steampunk range, Chronology. The stamp of the woman with binoculars is also Papermania. 

Come over to Pinspirational Challenges  and show us how the picture inspires you. 

I'd also like to enter this for:
Charisma Cardz Tons of layers 
Digi Haven Anything Goes 
Eclectic Ellapu building, binoculars and black. 

4 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Cool
Thank you for joining us at charisma!

Pia S said...

Very original and "steampunky" - I like this different card design! I actually like the Steampunk style very much, but I've never tried to make one myself - can't seem to quite figure out where to start and what to put on the card. Thanks for the inspiration!

Patricia said...

Really neat! Thanks for playing along at Eclectic Ellapu.

Michelle B. said...

I love your style, fab take on the pinspirational challenge! So glad you joined us for our Anything Goes challenge at Digi Haven!