Tuesday 18 June 2013

Pinspirational Challenge 62- Truck



It's time for another challenge at {Pin}spirational  Challenges, and here's the picture inspiration:

For my DT card, I used a digi stamp of a truck from our sponsors, Fred She Said.  I paper-pieced it with patterned paper and then mounted it onto a purple stepper card, which I'd stamped with 'watermark' flowers.

How does the picture inspire you? Please join us at Pinspirational Challenges. 

I'd also like to enter the Love to Create challenge, Paper Piecing.

4 comments:

Mian said...

What a fantastic paper pieced car! Love the paper you have used and that you also have made your own background with watermark stamping! So Cool!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Hugs Mian
Love to Create Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Michelle J M said...

I so enjoy the cards you make for the Pinspirational Challenges. As I have said before you get them down to a "T". Love the way you have paper pieced this truck, a great card. Michelle x

Deanne Saunders said...

I love your card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Jackie Randolph said...

Fantastic paper piecing on your wonderful image! Love how it is so much to the photo inspiration! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenges!!