Wednesday 19 June 2013

Inkspirational Challenge 25 - June CASE - Message in a Bottle


This week we have a CASE challenge at Inkspirational Challenges and here is the lovely card, by Vicki Burdick:


So much inspiration in this card! For my DT card I took inspiration from the pastel colours and pearls, which seemed just right for the girl-in -a - paper-boat image provided by our sponsors, MilknCoffee. I paper pieced the image with scraps, and coloured it with markers. The bottle with message is a Magnolia rubber stamp and I typed the sentiment on my PC. I embellished with liquid pearls.

How does Vicki's card inspire you? Come and join us at Inkspirational Challenges .

I'd also like to enter the Clear it Out Challenge , paper piecing, with scraps.

6 comments:

Michelle J M said...

A beautiful card Marina. Love those soft colours and your paper piecing is lovely as always. Michelle x

Mynn xx said...

I absolutely adore the use of the message in a bottle stamp along with the digi image, Marina! This is so sweet!!! The colors you used from the CASE are so soft and dreamy! GORGEOUS! :)

chrissie said...

Lovely card Marina with a great image for the challenge

Chrissie x

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Marina! Your coloring is great and I like your use of the liquid pearls, especially in the butterflies.
- Shauna

Ruth M said...

This is SO soft and pretty Marina, a great CASE card! The Liquid Pearls are such a sweet touch! Ruth x

Lynn's Place said...

Awesome card thanks for joining us @ CIO hope you stop by and play with us again <((>< LYNN B.