Friday 28 October 2011

Challenged! - The First Noel


I hope you can see the vellum embossing I did on the wings, robe and scroll! I find vellum quite nerve- wracking as you can spend hours on it only to wreck the whole thing at the sticking stage. I used the Xyron and this time it worked fine. The stamp is from Non-Sequitur. This was one of the first Christmas stamps ( part of a sheet) I ever bought and it's still going strong after ten years (?) , despite me never having made the same card twice.
I'd like to enter this for these challenges:
So Artful Challenges Angels
Winter Wonderland Clean and Simple Christmas Card

7 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have some candy if you are interested :)

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the image.

Danielle said...

Beautiful card with such a fabulous image! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week!
Hugs, Danielle

Faye said...

I love the look of embossed vellum. As you say the sticking part is somewhat sticky, but you have done amazingly well with the Xyron. Beautiful Christmas card.

Birgit said...

This is beautiful and so elegant. I have been "hopping" from one blog to the next and saw this on Winter Wonderland. beautiful!

CarlaKH said...

Beautiful..love the color tones on this and it's refreshing to see the "oldies but goodies" crafty supplies being used! Thanks for joining us at So Artful Challenges!

Squirrel x said...

Such a gorgeous CAS card hun, thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs. Sxx